Friday, May 21, 2010

Packing for Prague




I leave tomorrow for Prague, Czech Republic! Yesterday I planned to start packing, and opened up my suitcase to Febreeze it and air it out before loading stuff in. When I came back to start packing, this is what I found. He looked so peaceful, how could I disturb him? So I'll be packing tonight.

On Monday, our first full day in Prague, we have a lecture in the morning, then the afternoon off. We will spend the evening on a boat tour of the city. This seems like a fantastic way to start the trip!

Before I leave, I'd like to give a thank-you to the LPL Northside Branch for letting me take these two weeks off work. And also to Bub (my mom) for making this trip possible for me. Dekuji!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how quickly a cat can look as though he's been asleep for hours!
    Have a safe and fun trip, Jen. I'll miss you and be anxious to hear all about it, on your blog while you're there and in person when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already! Travel safely today!

    ReplyDelete