Sunday, May 30, 2010

Out and about in Prague


Last night (Saturday) we had dinner at the Siam Orchid Thai Restaurant.


Mom, you have been asking about the building that I see from my room. Here it is from another angle, taken on the walk back from dinner last night. It looks to be primarily a bank and a hostel.


Here we have a Prague tram, with a bonus example of leisure fashion.


Today I did some walking around on my own. I went to St. Wenceslas Square (Václavské Náměstí), where I bought some books, then sat at the base of the statue to get some sun and read Kafka. The building is the National Museum.



Walking to New Town Hall I came across this lovely building, which appears to belong to Charles University.


New Town Hall, which, according to my map, looks out over the largest square in Europe.




No comments:

Post a Comment