Sunday, June 27, 2010

We drove all night...




...And saw this beautiful sunrise in the Shenandoah Valley (Virginia). A couple hours later we pulled into our hotel, changed out of our traveling clothes, and walked to the conference center.



Walking through the exhibits hall was so much fun, and I saw a lot of old friends from my vendor days. I have some great information to bring back to LPL - I visited a lot of our database vendors and learned about some great updates to our products and cool new technology tools.



Circe met author Brian Selznick.


Deborah and I got our picture taken with the prez!



And then I rescued her from the clutches of evil.



By about 4 o'clock, I had run out of energy. I didn't make it to any programs today, and I have some lunches and events scheduled the next two days; if only I had a clone so that could do everything I want to here!

(note: there is no wifi in the hotel room, so writing time doesn't necessarily equal posting time. I wrote this post last night. Headed to Ebsco lunch now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment